Wednesday, April 04, 2001

April 4, 2001

Fly tonight
by: EJ

Its cold and dark,
I'm sitting in a park,
And I'm all alone,
And by the payphone,
I'm in the rain,
And in pain,
I want to die,
I think I'll fly,
But I'm afraid,
To fade,
And to leave this world behind,
Sometimes I get caught in a bind,
I wonder,
But I don't have to ponder,
They don't care about me,
They just kick me in the knee,
No one ever will,
Until I go over the hill,
I'm being torn up inside,
With no one by my side,
My mind has "gone fishin,"
And all is missin,
My heart is broke,
So I just sit and drink my coke,
My soul has diminished,
I'm almost finished,
Why can't they tell,
That I'm not all that well,
I try to put up a fight,
But I wan't to try and fly tonight,
I want to die,
I think I will just fly.

No comments: