July 24, 2001
What Would You....
by: EJ
by: EJ
What would you do if I went crazy?
What would you do if I said that I hated my brothers?
What would you think if I said that I thought I was bisexual?
What would you think if I suddenly went on a road trip?
What would you say if I told you I wanted to kill myself?
What would you say if I told you to bring it on?
What would you do if I moved away?
What would you think if I stopped playing sports?
What would you do if you knew all of my secrets?
What would you say if I said that I needed you?
What would you think if I gave you everything I owned?
What would you do if I dropped out of school and became a bum?
What would you do if I died tomorrow?
What would you do if we weren't friends?
What would you think if I came to you crying in the middle of the night?
What would you say if I told you I missed you every moment you're not around?
What would you say if I said that I love you?
What would you really say, think, or do?
No comments:
Post a Comment