February 16, 2004
The Digger
by: EJ
by: EJ
I'm in trouble now,
I'm stuck in this hole again,
And it keeps getting deeper,
Its harder to climb out on my own,
I'm struggling and fighting everyday,
I've cried out for help,
But no one hears me or they don't care,
Or perhaps they don't believe me,
I'm not lazy - I'm just mentally impaired,
I have physical things wrong with me,
That caused me to be mentally impaired,
Its hard to cope with,
Especially when no one understands,
And when no one will help,
Some say I'm digging my own grave,
Maybe they're right to some degree,
I may be the one digging the hole,
But who will push the mound of dirt over the edge,
That will ultimately bury me,
If only some one would throw me a rope,
Maybe I could pull myself out of this place and time,
I'm desperate these days,
I'm begging for help,
I don't want ot be the digger anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment