Sunday, May 11, 2003

May 11, 2003

Anata ga daiskides ("I Love You", in Japanese)
by: EJ

Not a day has gone by,
That I haven't thought about you,
You're on my mind constantly,
You're so beautiful to me,
Body and soul,
Everytime the phone rings,
I hope its you,
Everytime I see you,
My heart skips a beat,
Whenever I'm able to look into your eyes,
My heart begins to race a mile a minute,
I was totally oblivious in the past,
I never expected to be where I am now,
I suppose its true what they say,
Love does move in mysterious ways,
You make me so incredibly happy,
I love hearing your voice,
I love just seeing your handwriting,
Just seeing you, being with you, and thinking of you,
Makes my day, everyday,
I love spending all of this time with you,
I want to spend forever with you,
I want to make your dreams come true,
I want to be perfect for you,
Cause baby you really are worth it.

No comments: