June 22, 2005
Those Eyes
by: EJ
Why is it you seem so different from everyone else,
Such a genuine person,
I feel this unimaginable energy radiating from your soul,
So pure and whole,
So caring and sweet,
From the moment we met,
I felt safe,
Content in knowing I won't be settling for anything,
Those green eyes pierce my heart,
All of my layers fall away when I'm with you,
I am no longer hiding,
You see me for me,
We fit well together,
For once there is no need to force into each others molds,
Being with you is easy,
There is nothing about you that bothers me,
Or that I'd change,
Who you are is what makes me happy,
You are what I want and need,
I close my eyes and see yours staring back at me,
Reassuring me that you feel the same,
Opening my eyes I hope you really do feel the same,
Cause being with you makes me happy,
Happiness that I haven't felt in a very long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment