October 5, 2005
Stormy Weather
by: EJ
Clouds are rolling in fast,
Its getting pretty stormy here,
The rain streaming down my face,
Lightning striking in my heart,
Thoughts spinning around in a whirlwind,
Everything is such a blur,
Once again I'm stuck in all the destruction,
While debris continues to fall around me,
I only have myself for protection,
And that itself doesn't say much,
I need to find a good storm chaser,
To predict these atmospheric disturbances,
So I can have time,
To run for cover and save myself,
This weather is consuming everything around me,
Is it time to admit that I'm scared of the dark,
Can I survive this time,
Can I say afloat with so many waves of sorrow,
Will I ever make it out,
Just to discover all along,
I'd locked myself in a basement,
And it had all been an illusion.
No comments:
Post a Comment