Friday, October 12, 2001

October 12, 2001

Girl Without You,
by: EJ

Girl without you,
I don't know what I'd do,
You are everything to me,
My life,
I will always love and trust you,
No matter what,
I abide in you,
I lwan on you during bad times,
I look to you for advice,
And strength to go on,
I look to you for happiness,
After all you are my best friend,
My confidant,
You mean so much to me,
Girl without you,
I wouldn't be alive today,
Without you,
I'd go insane,
My life would be empty and worthless,
Girl without you,
I would lose a sister,
And a part of me too,
I don't want to lose you,
You are too important to me,
To let you go so easily,
Especialy over something,
My mind imagined,
You've done so much for me,
I still want to return those favors,
I love you so much,
I can't believe,
Something like you,
Happened to me,
I am so glad you are,
A part of my life,
I appreciate everything,
You've done for me,
Cause, girl without you,
I don't know what I'd do.

No comments: