Thursday, January 31, 2002

January 31, 2002

Just for a Moment
by: EJ

Just for a moment I wish I could think about nothing,
Just for a moment I wish someone would hold me,
Just for a moment I wish I could sleep,
Just for a moment I wish I could have a different life,
Just for a moment I wish I wasn't here,
Just for a moment I wish I could have my first kiss,
Just for a moment I wish my parents weren't divorced,
Just for a moment I wish I wasn't involved in so many sports,
Just for a moment I wish i could party every weekend,
Just for a moment I wish I could go back in my past,
Just for a moment I wish I was still best friends with her,
Just for a moment I wish I was more outgoing,
Just for a moment I wish I would try harder at school,
Just for a moment I wish I could play soccer in college,
Just for a moment I wish I was completely happy,
Just for a moment I wish everything would go as planned,
Just for a moment I wish all of these wishes would come true,
But thats the fact,
They are only wishes,
They may or may not come true,
But just for a moment I wish I could know if they would come true or not,
Just for one moment.

No comments: