January 7, 2002
Replaced
by: EJ
by: EJ
Everything changes with time,
Especially people,
She once said she couldn't replace me,
But she said it herself today,
She already has,
You lose friends,
And with that a part of you too,
But you eventually gain new friends,
And gain that part back,
I can see she'll be fine without me,
Her life has changed,
She has new friends,
Practically sisters she says,
Well I can say that was us once,
But that was then,
And this is now,
Things definately aren't the way they were back then,
After talking to her today,
I know she can live without me,
She nearly has a happy life,
And I'm the one thats hindering her from complete bliss,
I can't stand in her way anymore,
My obvious attempts for us to get close again,
Won't ever work,
I've realized things won't ever be like they were in the past,
So I'm stepping out,
Of her path in life,
My part in it is obviously finished,
Thats all I can feel and think of,
When I'm in her prescence,
There is nothing more I can do,
She has changed her life,
To which I don't have much part in it,
We aren't even friends anymore,
Just mere aquaintences,
But thats ok,
Cause things have changed,
After all I've been replaced.
No comments:
Post a Comment