Sunday, July 31, 2005

July 31, 2005

Never Knowing
by: EJ

Its always such a joke to claim that I'm happy,
Cause its always a lie,
I tried once more to do the relationship thing,
What can I say its not working out,
I'm pulling the same shit again,
Except for this time I really like her,
But of course she doesn't realize this,
As I write this I have my razorblade and washcloth,
Next to me on this desk,
But of course she doesn't realize this,
Why because shes not here,
Shes giving me space that I never asked for,
I haven't gotten to talk to her about how I feel,
I may not want to be in a relationship with her,
But that doesn't mean I don't want to be with her,
Afterall I only get to see her once a week,
I may not be happy but its not because of her,
Its cause I don't love myself,
I have a rainbow flag symbolizing pride in my living room,
Its ironic cause I don't have any pride in myself at all,
Matter of fact I hate myself and the way I am,
I used to wonder what life was about,
Now I just wish it was all over.


No comments: