July 31, 2005
No Sign
by: EJ
When I felt that key in my hand,
My heart dropped like a stone,
I drove by the bar she was at after I left work,
No sign of her,
The whole way home I cried,
All the while hoping,
She'd be waiting for me at my apartment,
No sign of her,
I come inside hoping,
She'd left me a note or message on my machine,
No sign of her,
She didn't come here tonight,
Like I wanted and needed her to,
But she was giving me my space,
She doesn't realize how majorly she fucked up by not coming here,
I will see you at 11 she says,
What happens when I slam the door in her face,
If you're my girlfriend who I only get to see once a week,
And the one day you're here and I need you,
You say I'll think about it,
Thats fucked up.
No comments:
Post a Comment