May 22, 2006
Lost
by: EJ
This is the house that love built,
But the foundations are steadily cracking,
No one thought we could do it,
I'm starting to believe them,
I can't make her happy,
The thought of her leaving me,
Beings unsightly things to my mind,
I love her with everything I have in me,
I can't sleep at night,
And when I do awake,
I feel my heart breaking all over again,
Watching her while she sleeps,
Knowing that soon,
She might never be there again,
People don't see me as even remotely religious,
But I am,
God and I talk time to time,
I'm praying to him for her not to leave,
I'll be lost without her,
If he decides for our paths to be different,
I suppose I'll just be one of those lost souls,
That never know they're dead,
Just stuck in an endless moment of peril,
If I lose her,
You'll lose me too,
Fore I know no other option than to hurt myself,
This time it'll probably be the last,
They don't realize I have very little control over this despair,
If the day comes that you can't find me,
I'll be lying in bed,
With blood stained sheets,
Eternally lost to my own destruction,
She'll never know that the night we met,
I had chosen her to save my life,
But not only that,
But to be the love of my life,
Please God,
Help things work out.
No comments:
Post a Comment