Wednesday, June 13, 2007

June 13, 2007

Caution
by: EJ

Mindless self-indulgence,
Really just sheer denial of the truth,
The ultimate choice of living,
After finally being made,
Is ironically frowned upon,
Fuck all of you hypocrites,
And your criticisms,
I've hidden from the world,
Stepping aside to let everyone else live,
I had waited far too long,
Finally gaining mental clarity,
My decision was obvious,
Diving in head first into this infinite abyss,
Quite different from running full fledged into a brick wall,
My options are endless,
Daring to risk all,
But taking caution with my heart,
I know what I want from life,
Only my path is unclear,
Atleast I'm willing to take it one step at a time,
I'm finally indulging in life,
And I don't see the problem in actually living,
Its not careless and thoughtless,
If appearing as too much too fast,
All I can say is I do have some catching up to do.

No comments: