December 2, 2001
Meaning
by: EJ
by: EJ
The moon shines brightly tonight,
But through the cloudy sky,
You can see the well lit holes in the atmosphere,
You would think I would be at peace,
When I look upwards,
But I'm not you see,
It just makes me cry even more,
It makes me really scared,
Cause I realize,
That if things don't work out between us,
I won't ever be able to feel that peace,
Much less see any of the beauty in the world,
Because without you,
I won't be able to live,
And I'm not just saying that,
I am extremely serious,
If we say goodbye,
Then I say goodbye to my life,
As harsh as it sounds,
I really would take my life,
Why live,
When there is no meaning in it,
There is no peace anymore tonight,
Because its raining now.
No comments:
Post a Comment