December 4, 2001
Love Conquers All
by: EJ
by: EJ
I don't know what to say,
I don't know what to do,
To make things better,
She hates me,
And all of her friends hate me now too,
I guess she has her reasons,
For hating me,
But I don't know what they are,
So how could I change them,
And help make things better,
She chooses her friends,
And she decides what goes on between them,
She may not want me to be her best friend,
Or even her friend,
But I'm not going to stop trying,
I will always have the will to try,
But she is the one that has to decide,
Cause this time around,
I'm not going to give up,
I'm not going to avoid her,
I am not going to lose her,
I won't ever quit,
Cause I won't give up someone that I love,
And love conquers all.
No comments:
Post a Comment