May 19, 2005
Definitions
by: EJ
So lets talk about ethics for a minute,
What is the difference between right and wrong,
What about a lie and a white lie,
Is there a margin for error between the two,
That would be the gray area,
Is there such a belief that exists,
The belief something is simply what it is,
Am I wrong for doing what I have to do,
Even if I know I shouldn't,
Is is ok to do something,
If you feel it will benefit someone,
What is the definition of right and wrong,
And you decide what constitutes those meanings,
Just because someone's actions,
Satisfy or dissatisfy you,
How does that make it right or wrong,
I just don't understand,
Why am I always considered the negative,
If I feel I'm the positive,
It just doesn't make sense,
Who has the authority to decide,
Such a situation.
No comments:
Post a Comment