May 20, 2005
Everything
by: EJ
If you ask me who I am,
I'll tell you I'm the everyday fuck up,
The one who is continuously screwing up,
These catastrophes used to be well hidden,
But now are so blatantly obvious,
They can't see how sorry I am,
How much I hate myself for being a failure,
You see they're disappointed in me,
Their trust in me is diminishing by the minute,
Like an hour-glass flipped up-side down,
I claim I've gotten my shit together,
But really my life is more chaotic than its ever been,
My tank was full not too long ago,
But now I'm running on empty,
My incentives are gone,
What do I have left to prove,
Who am I kidding,
I have everything left to prove,
Everything,
I have nothing to gain but my own self-worth,
And I have absolutely everything to lose.
No comments:
Post a Comment