May 19, 2005
Waves
by: EJ
Life was going so well,
Then it hit me like a tidal wave,
Everything I worked so hard on,
Got washed away in an instant,
The instant I fell for the unattainable,
I swore I'd never do it again,
But damn I just can't help myself,
I hold this hope that I have a chance,
But I know its impossible,
Why would they ever like me,
Especially after I've made an ass of myself,
Plenty of times in front of them,
For some reason I just can't let go,
My heart tells me not to,
I could be the best girlfriend they've ever had,
But they'll never know that,
They'd never date me,
I'm just the loser girl from work,
If only I had a chance to prove them wrong,
To let my ocean of love wash upon the sandy shore of their hearts.
No comments:
Post a Comment