July 16, 2007
Hour-Glass
by: EJ
The feelings have returned yet again,
Craving that cold blade,
Of dragging it across my flesh,
The urge is so strong,
Like the ocean tide,
Pulling me further and further away from shore,
From sanity,
The tiny grains of this time bomb,
Are gracefully pouring down that odd-shaped glass,
Hypnotized as they all fall down,
Leaving a vast emptiness,
Drop a blackcat in it,
And watch it all explode,
Perhaps the glass will pierce your heart,
And you'll feel my pain,
But perhaps you've felt it before,
I will not deny these feelings,
Merely accept that they are there,
And consistently flip that hour-glass,
Hoping that time won't run out,
I'll still fight like I always have,
But if you notice a new mark,
Don't be surprised,
Just know I gave in,
And waved that white flag once again.
No comments:
Post a Comment