March 17, 2005
Puzzle Piece
by: EJ
So I met this girl the other day,
She was more than I expected,
And thats definitely in a good way,
Her grace and beauty,
Just blew me away,
Theres something about her,
That absolutely captivates me,
Being with her,
Leaves me breathless,
She makes me feel complete,
I can just relax with her,
All of my worries,
Disappear when I'm with her,
I can't explain this feeling,
This comforting notion,
That she is all I need in this world,
My heart screams at me,
Telling me that she is the missing link in my life,
And not to let her slip away,
And I don't plan to,
She's too amazing and wonderful,
It amazes me how well we've connected,
After such a short period of time,
I truely believe,
She has been the missing puzzle piece,
In this puzzle that I call my life,
I know deep within me,
This girl is worth everything,
All struggles will be equal,
Equal to every satisfaction,
Every moment with or for her,
Will be time and effort well spent,
I will let nothing get in my way,
Nothing will stop this happiness,
I won't let it,
Nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment