Tuesday, March 01, 2005

March 1, 2005

Endless Voyage
by: EJ

For the millionth time in my life,
I feel truely alone,
I don't know what it is about this pattern,
This habit that I can't seem to break,
My soul has run out of gas again,
But still attempts to run on empty,
The engine of my heart,
Turns over and over again,
But refuses to start,
I feel I have nothing again,
Nothing to fulfill me,
I'm tired of these endless voyages,
Only to find another dead end,
Time and time again I make this trip,
And its always the same ole story,
I'm tired of saying I'll change,
Make a new beginning and have hope,
But I can finally admit this,
I've lost all hope of things getting better,
My efforts have been worthless,
I feel worthless,
A waste of space and time,
I am dead and gone to this world,
A ghost haunting this neverending voyage.

No comments: